Eco-Vehicle Corporation: Global Marketing Potential
Based on “Global Bicycle Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” report, “ The global bicycle industry is expected to reach an estimated $65 billion by 2019. The major driver of bicycle industry is emergence of cycling as a preferred recreational and fitness activity, growing traffic congestion, and rising fuel prices. Increasing demand for low-cost transportation in developing countries helps to drive the bicycle industry ”. Also, for environmental concerns and living health trends, therefore, Eco-Vehicle Corp. will succeed within those predictions because we pioneered and positioned us with our patent pending human-powered vehicles that will provide us with exclusive competitive advantages and present superior choices for our global customers for many years to come.
“GIA announces the release of a comprehensive global report on Wheelchairs (Powered and Manual) markets. The global market for Wheelchairs (Powered and Manual) is forecast to reach 8.0 million units and US$5.5 billion by 2017. The market for wheelchairs is being driven mainly by the aging baby boomers, a trend that is a result of increasing life expectancy”. (Global Industry Analysts, Inc., GIA is recognized today, as one of the world’s largest and reputed market research firms).
Investors' Best Choices
Eco-Vehicle Corporation: Past, Present, and Future
- 2015: USPTO provisional patent was filed, and Eco-Vehicle Corporation was incorporated.
- 2016: PCT patent application and Trade Mark were submitted.
- 2016: Prototype has been building & World-wide national stage Patent Application started.
- 2017: China Patent , and Taiwan Patent applications were submitted.
- 2017: Patent portfolio has formulated with more Patent Pending projects ahead.
Check out our Exclusive Products with Great Growth Potential or contact us by clicking here.